Ten Things I’ve Been Doing…
1. Writing iLawyer, starring Christine Susmann. Probably 10% done.
2. Taking dogs (Max and Skittles) for haircuts. Big mess, barking and trying to get loose in the parking lot.
3. Juicing. Doing the Joe Cross 5-Day reboot. Could sure use a Big Mac about now.
4. Watching the NCAA Final Four. Great games, we'll see lots of these guys in the NBA.
5. Getting Deb ready to go to Africa to work with monkeys. Will she come back to me or throw me over for a tree dweller? Only time will tell.
6. Recovering from second back surgery. This one isn't fun. Don't have any jokes for it. But hey, it could always be worse, right?
7. Thinking how grateful I am for my readers. You have given me my dreams, my new life.
8. Wondering if my new agent is going to be able to sell the new Christine series to some publisher who will put in airports and drug stores. This one is something I look forward to try.
9. Looking for hang glider lessons. While Deb's in Europe, I'm imagining all the things I could be doing–including taking a week long hangliding course. I had my own airplane at one time and so this looks like a natural for me.
10. Playing my guitar in my studio. I'm determined to learn the solos for Hotel California and Sultans of Swing. Now if my fingers would just cooperate.